• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue v. NU Game Thread

Great Win for Nebraska (and Team Miles :bow:)

"Get Down; Get Down" I'm beginning to feel like "Dancing." :Biggrin:

Last edited:

Not really sure of the right adjective but that was the most "satisfying" Husker game I've watched in a decade.

NU remains in 6th place in the conference at 8-6. They are 1/2 game behind Iowa and Ohio St., and 2 1/2 games ahead of Minnesota. NU has 4 conference games left.

Not really sure of the right adjective but that was the most "satisfying" Husker game I've watched in a decade.

Please be careful with your adjective usage. You will be graded. :Biggrin:

But agree ... the way we just came out and destroyed Purdue today -- couldn't have asked for more.

Last edited:
125 users viewing the game thread currently.

There was a time when you actually had to be a "user" to even consider checking out the basketball game thread. :lol:

Last edited:

The more I stay off this board, the better and better the Huskers play.

This was a necessary win to get into the tournament. I think this team has to get to a win total of 19 to have a chance to get in. They need to be above .500 in league play and win a Big Ten Tourney game. If they do that, then they are in great shape. Better than that and they are in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back