• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New SDSU Visitor: TE A.C. Leondard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
A verbal to Florida and a 4*** 5.9 rated TE....how the staff pulled this one off is anyone's guess to get a visit out of him....:) Can also play defense....plans to visit Alabama on October 2 too....

Jacksonville, Florida
University Christian School
Ht:6'2"
Wt:232 lbs
40:4.9
Bench Reps:15
Shuttle:4.43verified
Vertical:31 inches
Class:2011 (High School)

Rivals.com Rivals100 2011 (46)
Rivals.com tight ends 2011 (4)
Rivals.com Florida Preseason Top 100 2011 (12)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZOGkjyB0PI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZOGkjyB0PI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2yNjWjU6Pqc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2yNjWjU6Pqc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Has he "re-opened" his recruiting? Or... I can't think of any other reason you visit Nebraska for a game that's not Texas or Missouri. If it were one of those, I'd guess he wanted side-line tickets. Haha. But seeing that it's SDSU? I'm intrigued!

I’m guessing timing has everything to do with the visit for this game. It is a night game and he is traveling from Florida. Maybe the only time that fits for him and his family.

Last edited:
Don't know....a very early commit to Florida....during his Jr. season in high school.....must be having some second thoughts to visit two such high profile programs like Nebraska and Alabama....or just wants to ensure he made the right decision at Florida...none-the-less props to our staff on getting him to visit....you never know he just might like it....

Has he "re-opened" his recruiting? Or... I can't think of any other reason you visit Nebraska for a game that's not Texas or Missouri. If it were one of those, I'd guess he wanted side-line tickets. Haha. But seeing that it's SDSU? I'm intrigued!

Why wouldn't he be with the best fans in college football on this board.....;) Right?...:eek::lol:

FWIW the atmosphere at Nebraska is hard to beat, as are the facilities and most of the fans....if he judges wheather or not to come to Nebraska over a few negative nellies who meltdown at the slightest bit of adversity then he won't come here....but I sort of think that isn't the case....:nod:

I am sure he was totally impressed with the game atmosphere for this one.. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't he be with the best fans in college football on this board.....;) Right?...:eek::lol:

FWIW the atmosphere at Nebraska is hard to beat, as are the facilities and most of the fans....if he judges wheather or not to come to Nebraska over a few negative nellies who meltdown at the slightest bit of adversity then he won't come here....but I sort of think that isn't the case....:nod:

:bow: to greatest fan of all

Last edited:

No where near...just a Husker fan in a crowd of thousands...I just refuse to go all doom and gloom like some folk....but hey that's your right if you think the sky is falling after one performance...I just don't see it that way.....you need to be a bit less subtle next time in your sarcasim too....;):lol:

:bow: to greatest fan of all

Last edited:

He really liked it and enjoyed his visit a great deal....so you never know we may just have a shot at him....and I agree we need him....:)

Appreciate your update, or should I say many updates. You truly are amazing with all the information you provide to readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back