• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Remember this commit that Bo turned loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis said the charges could be enhanced because the alleged offenses occurred in a drug-free zone. Danny Alexander, spokesman for the Randall County Sheriff's Office, later explained the arrests occurred within 1,000 feet of a university day-care center.

Good work, guys. :banghead:

I remember him being highly regarded, but was he ever an actual commit that Bo let go? I don't remember that happening.

I think he decommitted on his own but could be wrong.

http://nebraskascarletletter.blogspot.com/2007/12/recruiting-roundup-simi-kuli.html

"The soon-to-be-transfer said he has a lot of respect for the Cornhusker program and has been quoted as saying that the coaching change isn’t a concern. He said that now it is up to interim athletic director Tom Osborne if he’s worthy enough to come to Lincoln. My guess is Osborne has made his decision that Kuli is worthy."

There was an issue Bo had with him as you may recall.......but yes he did decomit....

Kuli originally committed to the Corn, but after Bill Callahan was dismissed, he re-opened his recruitment.

Read more: http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/2008/01/page/2/#ixzz10JHqT1q5

Perhaps the most wanted JUCO recruit in the country is coming to Nebraska. Defensive end Simi Kuli, 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, gave an oral commitment to the Huskers on Tuesday, according to his junior-college position coach Tim Hyde.
-----24 Oct 2007

http://journalstar.com/sports/football/college/article_b6266778-5f9e-5964-862c-16a0da54f295.html

I think he decommitted on his own but could be wrong.

Last edited:

Who did he end up signing with when he came out of junior college? Interesting he landed eventually at a power house like West Texas A&M.

Who did he end up signing with when he came out of junior college? Interesting he landed eventually at a power house like West Texas A&M.

A couple of interesting things on West Texas A&M. A few years ago Steve Allen ended up there after not making grades for Nebraska. He did well, but then took off his helmet and hit an opposing player with it and was suspended for the playoffs where they were thrashed by Chadron.

It seems they are doing a good job of sending players to the NFL almost every year and definitely have NFL talent on their roster. Last year Keith Null started at QB for the Rams as a rookie, but was cut this year. His coach at WT was Ryan Leaf before Leaf got into trouble.

They beat South Dakota pretty bad a few years ago who had the win over Minnesota this season.

Braylon is studying for and retaking his ACT....that is the only news on him.....until he gets his scores back we won't know anything...if he gets the right score he will be in Lincoln in January if he doesn't he will be headed the JUCO route...

any Braylon Heard news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back