• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker Harlem Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had time to read all of this but I scanned it and got the general gist. Uhhh....yeah.....some people need to lighten up. Good Lord !! I'm going on 58 years old and have no knowledge, interest, or desire to know about the Harlem Shake. But there's nothing wrong with having a light moment or two and creating a little bonding. Some people need to stop taking themselves, and things over which they have no control, so seriously !

This man wins the Husker internets! =D

LIke the second one formo that was funny. Is the purpose of this just to dance around in silly ways?

So, according to an ESPN interview, it was Bo's idea to do the Shake. His daughter had a sleepover for some of her friends and they showed Bo what it was and he decided it would be fun for the team. LOL

Hahahaha......

This is great. I wonder if this will be brought up the next time the "Bo Cam" goes in full effect on the sideline trying to make it seem like our coach is out of control when addressing and issue with the refs....

Hahahaha......

This is great. I wonder if this will be brought up the next time the "Bo Cam" goes in full effect on the sideline trying to make it seem like our coach is out of control when addressing and issue with the refs....

Only if, instead of ranting to the refs, Bo goes into the Harlem Shake dance. He'd make ESPN! :lol:

Things a devoted papa will do for his daughter, huh?

Last edited:
Only if, instead of ranting to the refs, Bo goes into the Harlem Shake dance. He'd make ESPN! :lol:

If he did this, I would personally wet myself and not be ashamed to show everybody at the party!

Bo is having me eat my words. Funny stuff.....had not danced that much since his wedding night?? Bo....you need to get out and dance with mary pat more often!! lol

Well we at least know who is Bo's favorite child. The son get to fly in the private jet to a Duke bb game, the daughter gets a sleep over on her birthday:)

Last edited:
Bo is having me eat my words. Funny stuff.....had not danced that much since his wedding night?? Bo....you need to get out and dance with mary pat more often!! lol

I dunno. If that's how Bo dances, there may be a good reason he hasn't danced since his wedding night...:p

I hope you're right. And I DO get the idea of team unity and chemistry.

But we're paying him A LOT of money to run what is, in all honesty, still an average to slightly above average football team 5(6) years into his tenure. I put a lot of money up towards this Athletic Department, particularly Football tickets and it's just very concerning to see the same mistakes game after game, year after year.... and then to see this when they should be practicing.

[video=youtube_share;_Jmisv1Spck]http://youtu.be/_Jmisv1Spck[/video]

I think Bo is teaching these boys how to be men. How to have fun, how to help others, how to work hard.

Bo Pelini is a helluva guy.

I hope you're right. And I DO get the idea of team unity and chemistry.

But we're paying him A LOT of money to run what is, in all honesty, still an average to slightly above average football team 5(6) years into his tenure. I put a lot of money up towards this Athletic Department, particularly Football tickets and it's just very concerning to see the same mistakes game after game, year after year.... and then to see this when they should be practicing.

:lol: That's hilarious. You don't put enough money towards the program to tell them how it should be ran. You pay to be entertained (football), nothing more.

This was a great spring. We have a team full of youth. The coach did so much to build chemistry amongst the team, he highlight a great aspect about the program during the game (Jack). He turned the spring game into a very enjoyable event by placing drills that showcased some of the training in the middle of the 1st and 2nd qtrs. We had a beautiful afternoon to sit in our seats and cheer for husker football in April. If you don't like it step aside I'm sure your tickets you "spend a lot of money on" will be purchased by someone else quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back