• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Duke Sunday at 1:30 pm

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
NU will play Duke this Sunday at 1:30 pm in Norfolk, VA. The game will be televised on ESPN2.

Last edited:

Lady Huskers have a real shot at this one even though it is in Duke's back yard.

If you think that is unfair, just look at U Conn's locations. 2 games at home, then 2 games in Bridgeport CONNECTICUT.

The women's game needs to have attendance, so they are allowed to play on home courts. With the ladies side of the game being very top-heavy, I find it interesting & beneficial to have teams like Gonzaga, Iowa, LSU able to host first/second round games if regular season attendance supports awarding them the games.

However, I do wish that they'd try to balance it out over the years - U Conn seems to always play at home and it may not be coincidence that the TV partner's HQ is in Connecticut.

If you think that is unfair, just look at U Conn's locations. 2 games at home, then 2 games in Bridgeport CONNECTICUT.

The women's game needs to have attendance, so they are allowed to play on home courts. With the ladies side of the game being very top-heavy, I find it interesting & beneficial to have teams like Gonzaga, Iowa, LSU able to host first/second round games if regular season attendance supports awarding them the games.

However, I do wish that they'd try to balance it out over the years - U Conn seems to always play at home and it may not be coincidence that the TV partner's HQ is in Connecticut.

I hadn't noticed that. Yeah that is real unfair.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back