• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 World Baseball Classic

Wonder Monds Fan

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Anyone watching this?

Venezuela is playing the Dominican Republic right now, and apparently DR's starting pitcher used to play for the Saltdogs. Go figure.

Anyone watching this?

Venezuela is playing the Dominican Republic right now, and apparently DR's starting pitcher used to play for the Saltdogs. Go figure.

The make up these teams is very interesting. There are many major leaguers, on seemingly all rosters, with some minor leaguers mixed in along with some guys who have been in the Independent Leagues. I am enjoying the competition. I sense that team USA will have an uphill battle to reach the finals which, I believe, are in San Francisco.

Last edited:
The make up these teams is very interesting. There are many major leaguers, on seemingly all rosters, with some minor leaguers mixed in along with some guys who have been in the Independent Leagues. I am enjoying the competition. I sense that team USA will have an uphill battle to reach the finals which, I believe, are in San Francisco.

Yes, you are right. I guess, they're going to use Candlestick Park? Or, are the Giants going to rent out their new facilities?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back