• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Meat Day

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
Doing meat for the whole week today. 3.5 lb beef roast injected with olive oil, balsamic, garlic, red onion, basil, Worcestershire, a touch of red hot. Chicken quarters marinated overnight in olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary, and parsley. Putting them all into the cooker soon. I am thinking the drippings from both will make outstanding soup stock. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will post after pics. Hee hee.

Doing meat for the whole week today. 3.5 lb beef roast injected with olive oil, balsamic, garlic, red onion, basil, Worcestershire, a touch of red hot. Chicken quarters marinated overnight in olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary, and parsley. Putting them all into the cooker soon. I am thinking the drippings from both will make outstanding soup stock. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will post after pics. Hee hee.

Thanks!

Torture me with photos..................just when I'm trying to cut back on meat.

Like my hirsute friend, I cooked meat for the week this past weekend. I roasted two chickens in the oven with just salt & pepper, smoked 6 pounds of sausage, smoked 4 pounds of pork loin, and grilled porterhouse steaks for dinner Saturday...

Time for smoked turkey & more smoked sausage this coming weekend. Sorry Buff.....

My grill was out of propane this weekend (actually some of the hoses are damaged), so instead I dropped a hamburger patty in my deep fryer.

Heaven.

Last edited:
Like my hirsute friend, I cooked meat for the week this past weekend. I roasted two chickens in the oven with just salt & pepper, smoked 6 pounds of sausage, smoked 4 pounds of pork loin, and grilled porterhouse steaks for dinner Saturday...

Time for smoked turkey & more smoked sausage this coming weekend. Sorry Buff.....

No problem!

I'll PM my mailing address. I suggest using FedEx next a.m. delivery.

Life will be good.

True, but some choices we make affect that duration :cheers:

Like following the mosquito fogger around town on my bike as a kid, pretending I was a pilot flying through the clouds?

My dad's response to me when he found out what I was doing:
"Of all the kids in the world, I had to have the dumbest one..."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back