• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Any commits on the horizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUSKER 4 EVER

All Big 10
15 Year Member
I know the big recruiting weekend (Ut and MU) are still a ways off, but I was ondering if there was any chance we might get a new commitment before then? Or will we be waiting until those weekends or later for the rest of our commitments.

What say you oh recruiting gurus :)

BugskerJeff
Omaha South High School
LB / QB
4.0 GPA
Bench Press - 375
Squat - 600
40 time - 4.4

Current offers: Oklahoma, Texas, Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, Ohio St., Florida, Alabama, and Boise State.

Sounds like it would be a pretty sweet pickup. Old-fashioned Iron-man football player. Let's sign this kid!

Lol...I watched Sean Callahan last night on Big Red Wrap Up and he explained the reason why things have been a bit slow right now...basically because the first game was to be a blow out and this game is so early in the morning we won't have a lot of visitors.

Most players want their officials to be during Longhorns and Tigers games and we will probably see some additional commits following those game. However, his main point was that because of the class we already have (12-13) ALREADY we can begin to get quite a bit more picky on the players we want. I know that this staff will be evaluating very closely where we need to add depth and focusing on only the best players in those areas from here on out.

can somebody stop by and wake bugster up, He is typing while sleeping :lol: :Biggrin:

I king of thought we would have to wait until those games but since I am not a recruitinh guru figured it can;t hurt to ask :)

First "official" visitor of the season will be a soft commit to Rice.....O.T. Givens Mordi Price (only visit he has scheduled now) who will be at the South Dakota State game....however, expect a few "unofficial" visits at both the Idaho and SDSU games...

BugskerJeff
Omaha South High School
LB / QB
4.0 GPA
Bench Press - 375
Squat - 600
40 time - 4.4

Current offers: Oklahoma, Texas, Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, Ohio St., Florida, Alabama, and Boise State.

Sounds like it would be a pretty sweet pickup. Old-fashioned Iron-man football player. Let's sign this kid!

There something suspicious about that GPA ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back