• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How do we spew our venom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker North

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
As a huskernation, how do we spew our venom at espn and corso+panel for the poor picture painted of our coach. Do we have a mass plan that could be passed around and mobalized to show our displeasure for a poor display of cheap journalism. Can we mobalize enough of Huskernation to embarass these cheap shot, lazy A-- artists, And I mean lazy --- becuse they fail to research. There is two sides too every story right?? We dominate in every meaningless poll, (sorry but we do win every cheerleader and mascot poll) how about cutting down espn, now that would be cool. GO BIG RED

Start a petition at whitehouse.org and make the Prez address it when it gets more than 25k signatures!!

Don't worry about it. That'll show em.

Exactly. Just ignore it. Why "spew venom"? What good does it do other than making husker fans look crazy? Unfortunately, Husker Nation will flip out on ESPN and I'm afraid that could also end up being a story if one or more take it too far. Venom will only make NU look worse.

Warhorse mentioned that he'd like to see NU take some sort of action. What I'd like to see is TO or BP (preferrably TO) come out and address the FANS and ask them to NOT bury ESPN with emails, letters, calls, etc....encourage fans to take the high road. NU has the "greatest fans" right? Well, act like it and don't send threatening garbage to ESPN people (and that's what I'm afraid is going to happen...some nut job making a threat).

Warhorse mentioned that he'd like to see NU take some sort of action. What I'd like to see is TO or BP (preferrably TO) come out and address the FANS and ask them to NOT bury ESPN with emails, letters, calls, etc....encourage fans to take the high road. NU has the "greatest fans" right? Well, act like it and don't send threatening garbage to ESPN people (and that's what I'm afraid is going to happen...some nut job making a threat).

Wow, I'm not talking about going all nut job here, but espn, the biggest sports info media outlet in north america just dropped a pile of steaming crap on Huskernation, and we are all going to just sit there and go, that's all right we will just ignore you!!!!!??? K

Corso said nothing but great things about T.O.....sadly he is going to end his career saying something very regrettable ...today was not good and the live duck prop was awful

Wow, I'm not talking about going all nut job here, but espn, the biggest sports info media outlet in north america just dropped a pile of steaming crap on Huskernation, and we are all going to just sit there and go, that's all right we will just ignore you!!!!!??? K

Didn't say YOU would do that. And most wouldn't. But SOME nutjob probably will. And even if someone doesn't go that far some will still go farther than they should. So yeah, I think it would be cool if TO came out and suggested we just ignore it....make a statement in total support of Bo...etc. He could do it a way that, in TO style, would stick it in ESPN's --- but subtle and come off looking better than if ESPN got a million irate emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back