• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked S Wayne Lyons to visit for Mizzou game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The list keeps growing...wonder how many just want to see the game up live an close?...;):Biggrin: Oh well if we can get them into the stadium and win that sucker we just may get a commit or two after that game....:):nod:

Recruited by: Tim Beck :):)

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dillard H.S.
6'0"
190 lbs
40:4.55 secs
Shuttle:4.23
Vertical:31 inches
GPA:4.96
SAT:1230
Class:2011 (High School)
Visit Date: 10/15/10

Scholarship Offers: Alabama, Central Michigan, Connecticut, Duke, Florida International, Florida St., Harvard, Illinois, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Michigan St., Mississippi, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio St., Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina, South Florida, Stanford, TCU, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Rivals: 4****
Rivals.com Rivals100 2011 (87)
Rivals.com safeties 2011 (4)
Rivals.com Florida Preseason Top 100 2011 (16)

Scout: 4****
ESPN: 4****

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBHmJ7a1xXw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBHmJ7a1xXw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
In case anyone missed it:
4.96 GPA

I love this kid. Some may remember how him and his mom sent out the questionaire to all the offering schools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he listed as a safety, or being recruited as one?
He seems like he's playing up quite a bit for a Safety, often with one or two guys 8-10 yards deeper than him.
Peso back, anyone? :Biggrin:

Yup and Yup and we are getting one of his precious visits..:) :)

Doesn't thurt to have a head coach who was a three-time selection to the Academic All-Big Ten team.....and stresses and makes sure our kids get an education....oh and Coach Osborne who has a PhD in Educational Psychology...:)

4.96 GPA

I love this kid. Some may remember how him and his mom sent out the questionaire to all the offering schools.

I want this kid!! As I have stated before, he and Corey Cooper would be amazing in my mind!

4.96 GPA

I'm excited about Mr Lyons visiting us. Looks like we cleared the first hurdle (the questionaire). Hope he has a great visit and commits to the Big Red!! He's going to love it here! :Biggrin:

Actually they have him coming to the Missouri game on October 29th. I think that is even better as he is visiting Notre Dame and UCLA the two weeks before us! Good getting him later in my mind! Just hope we can impress him academically!

http://www.nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1119791

Not sure why, but I don't see him ever stepping foot in Lincoln. I think he commits before he makes it here. Just bad intuition I guess...or heartburn!

Not sure why, but I don't see him ever stepping foot in Lincoln. I think he commits before he makes it here. Just bad intuition I guess...or heartburn!
He has said he'll announce at the US Army All American game in January.

I heard he tanked the SAT so USC would recruit him........................

No way Kiffin recruits someone with a score over 1300.

I heard he tanked the SAT so USC would recruit him........................

No way Kiffin recruits someone with a score over 1300.

Only because Lyons would intimidate the hell out of him. I wish Kiffinwould do that survey first-hand, and let Lyons critique every answer. Kiffin would be crying. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back