• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What Would 6A Look Like In Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the Cornhusker football related topic here. Would somebody point that one out to me.:confused:

it's a slow news day with the media ban. maybe a little extra roughage in your diet would help? have you tried activia? ;)

To answer your question RR, 6A football would not look any different from the current 5A football imo. The enrollment size of schools in 5A does not always equal success on the playing field. Don't get me wrong some of the larger 5A schools (Allen, Plano etc) have had a lot of success. Smaller 5A schools with rich football traditions are often just as successful. I'm not sure but most schools that are 5A now have at least 2,000 students, so I don't see much of change. Just my 2 cents :)

Last edited:
Thanks much....:)

To answer your question RR, 6A football would not look any different from the current 5A football imo. The enrollment size of schools in 5A does not always equal success on the playing field. Don't get me wrong some of the larger 5A schools (Allen, Plano etc) have had a lot of success. Smaller 5A schools with rich football traditions are often just as successful. I'm not sure but most schools that are 5A now have at least 2,000 students, so I don't see much of change. Just my 2 cents :)

Its the off season and David and Medic have told us its OK to talk about subjects that may not be totally Nebraska related....once the season starts they will be moved....if you go look on the football board you'll see non -Nebraska subjects started by all kinds of folks....

If you have a problem please don't hesitate to PM me....I can promise you there isn't a different standard....I simply was trying to share some information in the off season on recruiting....sorry if you are offended...

Thanks

RR

It would be really nice if you would add this tidbit of information to the posting rules on the main page. It would prevent me from making an ass out of myself by citing the rules the powers that be have posted for us peons to follow.

Thanks in advance.

How about having a conversation about them then? Your feeble attempt to dodge the basic and fundamental rules of posting her is pretty lame.

My issue is with the moderation of threads that have a lot more to do with Husker football than High School Football classification in Texas get moved very quickly to the "Other" thread black hole. Apparently there is a different standard when a moderator starts the thread. :mad:

You asked, I answered. Relax its the off season. The fact that your mad about someone starting a thread about High School Football is lame. If you dont like the thread dont read it.

Coach Beck and others have done a great job laying a foundation and establishing a gateway to some of the elite programs here in Texas. Several of these 5A programs are amongst those being proposed for the new 6A classification. With the abundance of Div I talent here along with our Texas ties, Texas HS football is a relevant subject in our recruiting forum. jmho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back