• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neat breakfast idea

Nishioka

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
53ved.jpg

Can't be that bad... slice of bell pepper, slice of tomato, an egg :Biggrin:

there is actually a good one with bacon. Just cook the bacon until just before crispy. Then place it inside a custard glass so it wraps around the inside edge. Then place an egg in the custard glass and cook till the egg is like you want it. Voila you have a bacon wrapped egg. Kids love them.

These would make for a great early game tailgate breakfast. Then wash it down with beer if you want.

Very nice! Now did you turn the egg or just let it cook hard? I have to try this next weekend.

I've always flipped my fried eggs over the years and did the same when I tried this out. It looks like it would work great if you just covered the pan though.

I've always flipped my fried eggs over the years and did the same when I tried this out. It looks like it would work great if you just covered the pan though.

Shoot a couple tsp of water in the pan and cover with a lid should take care of the tops. Yummmmmmm. Eggs........

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back