Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Update on Patrick Onwuasor

Update on Patrick Onwuasor

Free Rivals content....

Quick hits

Despite recently picking up an offer from USC, a source said Patrick Onwuasor is probably not going to end up with the Trojans because they like him as a defensive back and he is set on playing wide receiver.

That's good news for Arizona and Nebraska, the top two teams vying for Onwuasor, a strong 6-foot-2, 190-pound three-star prospect from Inglewood, Calif.
    http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1148412
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

good news.. hopefully Bo anc co. can land him and continue to add depth to that POSITION.

If I were USC, I'd be taking any solid recruit where he wants to play right now...

All American

There has been a lot of speculation that Taariq Allen took Onwuasor's spot. I don't think so. Davie can flip to the defense as a safety. I know the staff is still looking for a safety and with Stafford's verbal now considered soft, I think Onwuaser could fit in nicely.

Scout Team
    All the "shifting" that goes on with recruiting is a bunch of baloney. Just sign the kids, put 'em through camp and let the chips fall where they may. Of course you don't want to under-fill a given position, but we seem to be doing ok with Burkhead at RB instead of QB like his high school days.
    5 National Titles. 9 Undefeated Seasons. 50 Bowl Appearances. 43 Conference Championships. 10 Division Titles.

3 Heisman Winners. 54 Consensus All-Americans. 28 Major Award Winners. 23 College Football Hall of Famers.

There is No Place Like Nebraska.

Burkhead only played QB as a junior. He was primarily a runningback and camped as such during high school.