Five things you should know about him:
1. I've been on the varsity football team since I was a freshman. "I got pulled up to the varsity after the first junior varsity game, and played varsity here and there as a backup tight end. I switched to the offensive line going into my junior year. I started getting really big, and my dad told me, ‘You can't be a tight end at 290 pounds.' So I moved to tackle. With our offense I only got like two passes a year, so I don't miss it too much."
2. We have spring football here, too. "We have about 20 practices for spring football. It's like the fall, but we do a little more hitting than in season. We basically line up and hit each other for two hours and just compete. At the end of spring football we have a game against another school."
3. I committed to NU over a year ago. "I committed last year after the Missouri game. When we were about to play Texas this year and I made a visit to Lincoln it seemed like a long time since I committed. Most other teams have given up recruiting me now."
4. My dad, Brian Moore, played at Nebraska. "Dad played tight end in the '80s. He talks about how crazy the fans are and how he had a lot of fun. He can't wait until I get there."
5. And my cousin, Jay Moore, too. "I remember watching Jay play. It was a lot of fun watching him, and if he got a sack and you heard his name on TV that was pretty cool."