Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Fresno State ticket/tailgate packages now available

Administrator

Fresno State ticket/tailgate packages now available

I have a small block of game tickets for the Fresno State game so the shopping cart for the ticket/tailgate package has been reopened. With only 43,000 tickets available this game will be a sellout. You can get the ticket/tailgate package for $135. Tailgate only is $60 and air from Omaha and land only packages are also available.

Here's the link.

Tickets only currently start at $163.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Fresno State ticket/tailgate packages now available

I should go...you all would love me

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by unmartin View Post
    I should go...you all would love me
    i'll join ya...we be the hit of the town

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

Administrator

Currently down to 18 left.

Fresno is going to release some more game ticket on Monday in premium seating on about the 20-30 yard line. They are going to be $190 per ticket.

You can sit a little farther away and get a tailgate for $135. I know where I will be.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Now down to 14.