Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: 50 game ticket/tailgate packages for Fresno State now available

Administrator

50 game ticket/tailgate packages for Fresno State now available

I have secured a second small quantity of game tickets to the Fresno State game and they are available in a ticket/tailgate package.

Here's the link.

They will be sold first come, first served and the shopping cart will automatically be disabled once the limit is reached. There are also air travel from Omaha and land only options available as well.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

31 Remaining.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Blackshirt
    BRM is on a mission to single handedly flood Fresno State's Bulldog Stadium with Husker fans. I wonder if all of these seats be together, or will everyone have to log in to HuskerMax so they can banter and trade barbs during game breaks and half time???

What's the word on when the game will be played? Or, when will ESPN decide if the game will remain a Saturday game or be moved to Friday or Thursday night?

Will there be some special Husker v. Bulldog koozies made up for the tailgate? I'd buy in on that.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Administrator

The seats will be together and there are 14 remaining.