Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Come Snuggle with Mama

Scout Team

Come Snuggle with Mama

"Ginny Ballou was half asleep when she reached over to pat her cat, Pretty Boy.

Only the long-haired tomcat was nowhere in sight. What Ballou was running her fingers through instead was the coarse fur of a deranged raccoon.

The vicious animal had crept into the house through the cat door on Wednesday morning, sneaking in beside the 73-year-old woman in bed before jumping on Ballou's face and locking on, said police in Hingam, Mass.

"She had been sleeping on her bed and she thought it was a cat and she went to pat it and found out it was a raccoon," Sgt. Steven Dearth of the Hingam Police Department told ABC News.
    "It began to attack her and bit onto her mouth."

Ballou, her lower lip locked in the jaws of the creature, struggled for a terrifying two minutes before managing to pry the raccoon off with her thumbs and throw it to the floor.

Ballou could not be reached for comment, but her daughter recounted the details of the unnerving ordeal to ABC News affiliate WCVB.

"She used her landline telephone to smash it on the head. It ran out of the bedroom; she closed her door and called 911," Jen Bowles said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-mista...ry?id=22408445

Head Lackey
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dead Redemption View Post

Intellectual Patriot
    And this is why I have live traps and a pellet gun.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    And this is why I have live traps and a pellet gun.
    Your wife told me those were your sex toys.

All Legend
    Just reading that makes me cover my privates.

Society Crazy Indeed

she told me she wasnt married...damn it!

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post
    Just reading that makes me cover my privates.

be easier just to close your eyes

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Red Shirt
    does date night include a ether rag?

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by IBwrong View Post
    does date night include a ether rag?

Reminds me of my favorite pick-up line: