Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs Penn State Game Thread

Exclamation Nebraska vs Penn State Game Thread

Hey all....

Gam is on BTN and BTN2Go at 2:30 PM CST......

You can listen to the pregame/game/post game right now here: http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/p...&DB_OEM_ID=100

Have fun....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Good morning all, looking for the HUSKERS to get back on the winning track today with a win over PSU.

Yeah, I'm him...
    Morning RR and MJ, it is bitter cold here in Omaha, cannot wait for the game today. Hard to believe there is only one more conference game after today.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
    -Vince Lombardi

Mornin....cold here in S. Cal too....39 degrees right now....second day of a cold wet spell.....supposed to warm up tomorrow....

Junior Varsity
    It's been a crazy season, but like every year at this time, I wish it wasn't ending. Hope they give the Nitts a solid whipping like the last time in their house. I think they will.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Mornin....cold here in S; Cal too....39 degrees right now....second day of a cold wet spell.....supposed to warm up tomorrow....
    81 degrees and mostly sunny at 17 degrees N and 73 degrees 45 min W.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Yeah, I'm him...
    College Gameday picks, all pick Penn State at home to beat us. Backs against the wall, hope we are ready...
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
    -Vince Lombardi

Must be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    81 degrees and mostly sunny at 17 degrees N and 73 degrees 45 min W.

Official kickoff time according to the radio guys is 2:42 CST.....

Blackshirt
    iowa is tied with Michigan, with I_wa's defense looking strong. Hope Michigan softens them up some before the Nebraska game.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Steaming Weenie

Nebraska vs Penn State Game Thread

Any idea who the announcers are?? BTN doesn't have any females in the booth hopefully.

All American

Let's see how Nebraska responds to playing for pride and the love of the game and not the opportunity to realize their ultimate dreams. In recent years, our teams haven't fared too well when their dreams were dashed. But with a young team, it is always important to keep working at getting better. I actually like our chances today if the players remain focused.

Agree and good morning my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerInOkieland View Post
    Let's see how Nebraska responds to playing for pride and the love of the game and not the opportunity to realize their ultimate dreams. In recent years, our teams haven't fared too well when their dreams were dashed. But with a young team, it is always important to keep working at getting better. I actually like our chances today if the players remain focused.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerInOkieland View Post
    Was thinking somewhat the same thing. We will soon find out if this group is a tight team.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?