Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread

Smile Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread

Well I will miss this game live tomorrow as we will be having a private family memorial for my mother in Pasadena while the game is on.....I'll watch the game on DVR when I get home tomorrow evening....

Anyway the game will be on BTN and BTN2Go at 2:30 CDT tomorrow afternoon......

You can also listen to the pregame/game and postgame here: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.db...&DB_OEM_ID=100 starting at 9:30 AM CDT......

Big game for Ameer Abdullah who is just 19 yards from 1,000 yard in just 7 games.....I thought this was pretty interesting regarding just how impressive his stats have been this year:

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen Ameer Abdullah is seventh in the country with 140.1 rushing yards per game.

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen Of all FBS players with 950 or more rushing yards, only Ameer Abdullah and Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon have done it on fewer than 135 carries.

Lets go out an win this game.........NWs injury issues and lack of physicality up front should help lead to a Nebraska win.....

Huskers will have SIX recruits on official visits.....

Will talk to you in the AM before we leave for Pasadena....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Administrator

Thanks for getting the thread going. Will be thinking about you tomorrow.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Husker Immortal
    So sorry, RR. Sadly, I am going to a memorial, also. I plan to watch the game, also on DVR. There was this fine, little gal from the Senior Center who passed away last week. So, I will miss the game, also.

My mom would have been 102 years on the 4th of November. May our moms rest in Heaven with our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen

Again, sorry for your loss, RR.

All American

We'll miss you RR. But be with your family as these are important times after the loss of a loved one. It's funny, but I remember the week after my mom died like it lasted a year. A very important time to gather ones thoughts and to be there for each other.

Let us know how you are doing when you have some time.

All American

A very important game for the Huskers. They need to make a statement as the schedule is about to get difficult. The rest of the schedule promises to be very physical--a difficulty especially for such a young front 7--and they need a good performance here to give themselves a chance at some momentum.

pray for me ;)
    Sorry for your loss RR.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Husker Immortal
    Very sorry for your loss RR.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Husker Immortal
    Trust you will have a meaningful time RR. I will watch the first half live and then have to DVR the second half as I have a speaking engagement this evening. Will watch the rest tonight. Go Big Red!
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Recruit
    Fine, ill yell loud enough for all of us! Heading to Lincoln soon! Go Big Red! Beat the mild kittys

Group B
    GO BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English! - Johnny Ringo.

Red Shirt

GBR

Mornin' all....good day to win a football game....

Heading out in about 90 minutes.....

Going to be nice here today sunny and 71 degrees is the high.....49 degrees right now....so a bit brisk....

Red Shirt
    Thoughts and prayers with you today RR. GBR!
    IT IS NOT THE WILL TO WIN THAT MATERS - EVERYONE HAS THAT. IT IS THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MATTERS. GO BIG RED!!!!

Society Crazy Indeed
    You take care of yours brother.
    I got your back in this battle ...Holler if you need anything or even a ear.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.