Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: QB Easton Stick

#1 Husker Fan

QB Easton Stick

Commit's to Craig Bohl! Best of luck to him!

Nebraska HS Football@NebraskaHSFB Creigton Prep QB @Easton_Stick has commited to NDSU. #BisoNation #nebpreps

Still haven't figured out how to do the twitter ordeal. Maybe RR or BTBR could fix for me???
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Recruit
    doesn't he have a former high school coach who is on the staff at NDSU now? I was hoping he would be our backup plan with Darlington's injury.

I fixed it for you....all you need to do is copy and paste the body and then copy and paste who ever the twitter sender is....

Quote Originally Posted by FCHusker View Post
    Commit's to Craig Bohl! Best of luck to him!

Nebraska HS Football@NebraskaHSFB Creigton Prep QB @Easton_Stick has commited to NDSU. #BisoNation #nebpreps

Still haven't figured out how to do the twitter ordeal. Maybe RR or BTBR could fix for me???
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Discussion on this in the Quinton Flowers thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStalloni View Post
    doesn't he have a former high school coach who is on the staff at NDSU now? I was hoping he would be our backup plan with Darlington's injury.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStalloni View Post
    Not sure about coaches, but his WR R.J. Urzendowski is headed there, too.