Get HuskerMaxô on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Nebraska-Purdue Bet with Adam Carriker and Ryan Kerrigan

Nebraska-Purdue Bet with Adam Carriker and Ryan Kerrigan

Nebraska vs. Purdue!!! Big Red is about to stomp a mud hole in the Boilermakers!!!

I had my teammate Ryan Kerrigan on recently. He went to Purdue, so naturally we had to bet on the game and do a little trash talking. We start talking about the game around the 7 minute mark. But you should study up on what we're doing on the Redskins before that.

GO BIG RED!

From 4thAndPain.com

Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan joins 4th & Pain before putting his feet up for the bye week.

Last week it was cornerback DeAngelo Hall who opened an interview by cutting a wrestling promo, this week itís the wholesome Kerrigan who channelled his inner Hulk Hogan!

Heís the first 4th & Pain Champion of the 2013 season and a five-time champion overall.

Chuck says Kerrigan is like John Cena. Adam says heís what happens when an Abercrombie & Fitch model has a baby with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The group chats a lot about the successes in the Redskins win over the Oakland Raiders and what was different in Week 4.

Nebraska vs. Purdue
    cue to 7:15

As it turns out Adam and Ryanís alma maters will square off next week when the Huskers face the Purdue Boilermakers. Naturally, a friendly wager had to be made.

The bet: The loser must me photographed in the opposing teamís shirt AND tweet it out.

#BOOM
    About 4th & Pain

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @4thAndPain.

Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker teams with radio veteran Chuck Carroll to host 4th & Pain -- the only football and pro wrestling show hosted by a NFL player and a former wrestling announcer turned weight loss champion.

The show is heard weekends on 106.7 The FAN in Washington, D.C. as well as online each weekday at 1 p.m. ET on 4thAndPain.com.

Check out pro wrestler interviews archive with Goldberg, Ryback, Jeff Hardy, Titus O'Neil, Miz, Kofi Kingston and more.

That is going to be the easiest money you ever won Adam.........but I respect him staying true to his school as bad as they are...

True Frosh QB making his first start and the only team in the country who have averaged less than a 100 yards rushing a game....

What do you think about the name change that is gaining traction from a lot of groups with the Redskins name and logo?
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    You didn't give him any points?

If I could bet this game straight up with even odds I would take out a home equity loan, pawn everything else I own and lay it all on the line.