Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Adam Carriker Radio Show: Looking Back At Illinios, Looking Ahead To Purdue

Adam Carriker Radio Show: Looking Back At Illinios, Looking Ahead To Purdue

Hey everyone! Here is my show for today! I think you're going to like it. It's Husker Tuesday on 4th & Pain!

Former Nebraska Cornhusker Adam Carriker and Chuck Carroll look back at Big Red's win over Illinois and look ahead to this weekend's game against Purdue.

Plus, you can win a hat autographed by the former Nebraska players currently on the Washington Redskins roster.

About 4th & Pain

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @4thAndPain.

Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker teams with radio veteran Chuck Carroll to host 4th & Pain -- the only football and pro wrestling show hosted by a NFL player and a former wrestling announcer turned weight loss champion.

The show is heard weekends on 106.7 The FAN in Washington, D.C. as well as online each weekday at 1 p.m. ET on 4thAndPain.com.

Check out pro wrestler interviews archive with Goldberg, Ryback, Jeff Hardy, Titus O'Neil, Miz, Kofi Kingston and more.

Junior Varsity
    AC should one day be on Game Day. That or a pro wrestler.
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends on not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

"The best thing to do is read widely and always skeptically. Remember that everyone, including me, has their opinions and their goals and you have to think them through for yourself." - Noam Chomsky

Good stuff Adam....missed it yesterday due to a really bad head cold.....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season