Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread

Exclamation Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread

Here we go again....game five of the season and the opener for the Big Ten Conference Opener vs. Illinois....both teams come in at 3-1.....Huskers are a 10 point favorite...

Game broadcast on ESPNU at 11AM CDT.......you can also watch it on-line on ESPN 3......game WILL NOT be shown live or on line on BTN or BTN2Go......

Pregame/game and post game broadcast will be streamed here starting at 6 AM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.db...&DB_OEM_ID=100

Reminder:

PLEASE do not try and beat the word filter.....David wants this to remain a family site and we have had an uptick of folks trying to beat the filter of late....it makes a lot of work for those of that are Mods having to keep track and report and issue Warnings for these violations.....those folks who have had a warning already may receive Infractions.....bottom line is PLEASE do not do it.....

PLEASE do not attack other posters when you post in the game thread....doing so could lead to an Infraction and a 24+ hour ban.....when we ask you stop then PLEASE do so as repeated violation's will get you a 24 ban as a minimum.....

There will also be a chat room that MJ will mod.....

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Some tidbits:

Rich Kaipust@RKaipustOWH Illinois owns just four "true" road wins since Rose Bowl season in 2007: Indiana '11, Penn State '10, Minnesota '09, Michigan '08

Being touted as a high 4/5 star 2015 class prospect....will make an unofficial visit to the game tomorrow.....

MλƦQUłZ $łMPƙł₦$@Marquiz024 Well off to the university of Nebraska I go.

OL Grant Schmidt from Sioux Falls, SD is the other big 2015 unofficial who will visit for tomorrow....and in his case BIG at 6'7" and near 300 lbs. already....imn my opinion the Huskers are in the driving seat for him....should be a 4-star when ratings are assigned....

Huskers Illustrated@Hillustrated Nebraska will have a 2015 Top247 OL on campus for Saturday's Big Ten opener: http://247sports.com/Player/Grant-Schmidt-32508 … #huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC Call-your-shot Friday: I say #Huskers 41, Illinois 30. You say? Give Tommy Armstrong total yards and Illinois total yards for extra credit.

Husker Immortal
    Excited to be at the game tomorrow. I sure would like to see the defense figure out how to line up correctly, fill holes and tackle.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC Video: @HuskerExtraSip and I wear slightly oversized blue shirts and talk about #Huskers-Illinois... http://bit.ly/19n00Ry

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    Excited to be at the game tomorrow. I sure would like to see the defense figure out how to line up correctly, fill holes and tackle.

Wish in one hand and ... the other. I hope TA has a good game.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerMark View Post
    Wish in one hand and ... the other. I hope TA has a good game.
    Amen to that Mark!!
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    I'm banking on Armstrong having a field day. This kid is for real. I'm sure we will see Kellogg III quite a bit, also.

Have a great time at the game, TD!

Red Shirt

Off to a business meeting, will be watching this thread close at 11:00. GBR!

Scout Team

Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread

It's been a LONG two weeks...let's get on the field and play the bad juju away. Huskers by 13.

Junior Varsity
    I'm getting all my tests graded in the next few hours so I can concentrate on the Huskers and their whoopin' of Chief Illini and his clan. GBR !! It HAS been a long two weeks.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Husker Immortal
    Go Big Red.

Husker Immortal
    Jake will start the first few series and then Moudy will come in.

Givens Price has moved up in value and will play some.

Must be Coach Garrison on the radio with Greg