Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great find by Unsportsmanlike Conduct/Keith Olberman on Little Bo Bleep

Who gives a crap? I do!!

Great find by Unsportsmanlike Conduct/Keith Olberman on Little Bo Bleep

Your threads are...FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Husker Immortal
    That guy is pure slime; Olberman not the coach.

Who gives a crap? I do!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    That guy is pure slime; Olberman not the coach.
    I don;t care for him either but the bit is funny. He know his sports history, but he's no Costas.

All Big 10
    great bit by Olberman. Two takeaways: (1) yes Pelini was stupid to keep this story alive balking about searching for who released it, and (2) profanity in sports is a long, august tradition. So people should keep Bo's two year old tirade in perspective.
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

Bo's right hand man Nostradumbass's Avatar
    I got through about 4 mins before getting bored. Is it worth watching to the end?
    We've got no food, we've got no jobs......OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!

A recent survey in the US asked if people thought there were to many illegal immigrants:
    15% said yes
    85% said Lo siento, no hablo ingle's

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post
    great bit by Olberman. Two takeaways: (1) yes Pelini was stupid to keep this story alive balking about searching for who released it.
    This bothered me way more than the original tape. It shows that the chip is still on Bo's shoulder. Coach the team Bo. Lord knows they need it.
    ~Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.~
    J. Lebowski

Junior Varsity
    Olberman has made a living out of pointing out the flaws in others. A real "tool" in my book.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBraska View Post
    Olberman has made a living out of pointing out the flaws in others. A real "tool" in my book.
    +1 ...you beat me to it.

Recruit
    Bo does have a ways to go to catch up with Lee Elia though. Now that was a rant.

Cake or Death?
    I thought it was funny. And yes, Bo, coach the team, don't worry about what goes on outside. I mean, you always say you don't care, but your actions and subsequent calling of people out all the time doesn't support that.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)" - Eddie Izzard

Recruit

I really shouldn't have listened to that. Olberman is entertaining, imo, when it comes to sports. But, listening to that upsets me. I know, I'm a big baby. Also, of note, at the end Olberman points out that Lee Elia, McDowell and others were asked to walk away at the end of their seasons after they expressed their feelings about the fans of their teams.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell." - U.S. Gen. Phillip Sheridan

Cake or Death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I really shouldn't have listened to that. Olberman is entertaining, imo, when it comes to sports. But, listening to that upsets me. I know, I'm a big baby. Also, of note, at the end Olberman points out that Lee Elia, McDowell and others were asked to walk away at the end of their seasons after they expressed their feelings about the fans of their teams.
    I'm sure the reasons were more numerous than just swearing at the fans in those cases. If Bo wins this year he won't be fired.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)" - Eddie Izzard

Who gives a crap? I do!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I noticed that as well. Difference is two of those three actually flipped off the fans. As far as Elia, Baseball Managers are easily replaced. You catch the ball, hit the ball, and throw the ball. Football is a much more strategic game than Baseball.

Recruit

I get that many don't like KO because of his politics, but that is pretty damn funny.

If it wasn't about Bo and Nebraska, it would be hilarious.

Scout Team
    Can't stand this clown... Left wing nut...