Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Game on tomorrow night at 6PM CST on ESPN....

A chance to see Aaron Green in action....and hopefully a commit will becoming from him soon...

Suspect there will be a lot of discussion about Aaron's recruitment on the broadcast, and a few nice props for Nebraska...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Travel Squad
    This is one guy that I believe can be a difference maker and would/will truly ignite our O--no matter who we have as QB. But, the thought of T Mart and Green in the same backfield would be sick.

Thank you for the reminder, I've now got a post-it note reminder on my tv. I'm looking forward to seeing both Green and Brown play. I love that ESPN does this for a few schools, it's great for all involved.

This will surely help me cope until the first college game.

Thanks RR!

Red Shirt
    DVR will be set. Thanks!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

ESPN aired a game here in Temple Tx last year that featured Lache Seastrunk RB (Oregon Commit) vs David Ash QB (Texas Commit this year)
    I was at the game and the national coverage really added a lot of electricity, it was a lot of fun. Let's hope Malcom and Aaron put on a good show

Red Shirt

Appreciate the notice because I would have missed it! This site and all the folks who support it are absolutely amazing. The things you pick up that you'd never know/see without it. Many thanks to you all!

Varsity

I MAY drive over and check this game out.

#1 Husker Fan
    I hope it goes alot better than tonights blow-out and injury!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That was Brion Carnes (and Touchdown Tommie's) High school alma-mater (Mantee) who put that beat down on the other team tonight (HUGE upset)...wow what a blowout...I hope we have an "in" with the Manatee coach still....some serious talent on that team....

Oh and James Wilder the recent 5***** RB commit to Florida State was not real impressive for Plant tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    I hope it goes alot better than tonights blow-out and injury!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    That was Brion Carnes (and Touchdown Tommie's) High school alma-mater (Mantee) who put that beat down on the other team tonight (HUGE upset)...wow what a blowout...I hope we have an "in" with the Manatee coach still....some serious talent on that team....

Oh and James Wilder the recent 5***** RB commit to Florida State was not real impressive for Plant tonight..
    What was the final? When I turned off the tv, it was 7-7... I did enjoy the 80 yard TD play on the FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME. Haha. Sheesh!

48-10.......Mantee has a mean defense....and a great RB....

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    What was the final? When I turned off the tv, it was 7-7... I did enjoy the 80 yard TD play on the FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME. Haha. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    48-10.......Mantee has a mean defense....and a great RB....
    Holy moly. The game that's on right now (Grant v Folsom) is even worse... 42-7 with half of the third quarter left.

California schools...they play good football out here...not quite on the level of Texas as far as attendance (but who is), but big time none-the-less...

I used to visit the lake in Folsom all the time when I lived in Sacramento (just outside the city)....beautiful place....has grown a bit over the past 15 or so years...

Grant is a LA School...

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    Holy moly. The game that's on right now (Grant v Folsom) is even worse... 42-7 with half of the third quarter left.

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by BakNthday View Post
    This is one guy that I believe can be a difference maker and would/will truly ignite our O--no matter who we have as QB. But, the thought of T Mart and Green in the same backfield would be sick.
    i think Jamal Turner will have a big say in that as he only had 298 yards rushing 5TD's and 114 passing and 1 TD to start the season tonight.