Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs Wyoming Game Thread

Smile Nebraska vs Wyoming Game Thread

As always getting this started the night before the game.....seems like this season has been a long time coming.... Lots of hope with a lot of young fast and athletic players on the defensive side of the ball....

Wyoming in 2012 had the 106th rated defense in the nation....most glaring was their run defense which was 117th in the country allowing 233 yards per game....suspect we run a lot....but I think Coach Beck is going to want to get the passing game going too....

PR-GAME SHOW and Radio Play-0By-Play can be ehard here starting at 2 PM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.db...&DB_OEM_ID=100

Some stories from a Wyoming perspective for you to read:

Wyoming football preview: A bounce back from the bust : http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...a4bcf887a.html

Wyoming's players, coaches praise Martinez's running ability: http://trib.com/news/opinion/blogs/c...7f1975206.html

Nebraska’s offense might be best Wyoming sees all year: http://www.wyosports.net/university_...9bb2963f4.html

Herron proves to be a big-time receiver ... when healthy : http://www.wyosports.net/university_...9bb2963f4.html

Should be a fun game tomorrow....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Oh and the rules are as usual.....no personal attacks....and please do not try to beat the filter...

Thnx,

RR

Husker Immortal
    Go Big Red.

Junior Varsity
    I about to head to bed and get a little sleep, with visions of 484 miles to be traversed in the morning between Boulder County and Lincoln. Already had one friend, a UW grad, send me a note congratulating us on the win. Can't wait for tomorrow night and the unveiling of what many are saying may be Bo's overall best squad.

GBR.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Heisman

Takes so long for the season to get here then it goes by so fast just like years after 30.

All American

It has been a loooooonnnnnggggg offseason. The downside of having Spring Ball so early is that the summer gap is that much larger. Can't wait to see them tee it up!

All American

Nebraska vs Wyoming Game Thread

Go!
    [television commercial] Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't cheer for Big Red, then f-*bleep* you.

Junior Varsity
    Big !
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Heisman
    ​RED!!!!
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Heisman
    If things can come together for the defense, this could be a very special season.
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Recruit
    12 hours to TOUCHDOWN Huskers! T-Magic scoring for the huskers

GBR

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    I may be just a tad high on all of the fall camp Kool-Aide right about now, but I agree with Brian Chrisopherson. I think the NU defense may be better than most people think this year.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    If things can come together for the defense, this could be a very special season.
    I agree USMC, if the defense steps up to the plate like we are all hoping they do, then the sky is the limit for this team. A very special HUSKER season indeed is what I believe we will see. GO BIG RED,,,

Yikes, I've been up 3 hours already, way earlier then I usually get up. Looking forward to a great start to the season with a thumping of Wyoming by the HUSKERS.