Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Orchestra level seats to be available for Lincoln showing of Through These Gates

Administrator

Orchestra level seats to be available for Lincoln showing of Through These Gates

We have released tickets held for RSVPs that are unable to attend in the Orchestra level of the Rococo Theatre for the Lincoln Red Carpet premiere of Through These Gates this Friday, August 30th. The tickets will be available at the Rococo web site soon.

Here's the link
    which currently shows sold out but will be updated today with the newly available tickets.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Recruit

Thanks, for the heads up, David. Just bought 2 tickets! Perfect birthday gift for Mr. RedRover!

Administrator

Tickets are available now and will go soon. Putting it on the front page now.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Looks like there are about 12 tickets left.