Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Help HuskerMax raise money for childhood cancer

Administrator

Help HuskerMax raise money for childhood cancer

I have started a team to raise money for childhood cancer for St. Baldrick's Foundation. They have events all over the country to raise money for childhood cancer research and we all know about Team Jack. At these events people volunteer to get their heads shaved and I have volunteered as a "shavee" and I promise to shave my hair at the Red 9 in Lincoln on Friday, September 6th at 5:30. I will shave both of them.

I have set a very low goal of $500 which we should be able to hit easily and made it even more easy by donating the first $100 in honor of Jack Hoffman and my cousin in law Bob Wingate who is battling prostate cancer. This is where the money goes.

Here is the link to the HuskerMax team. You can participate by clicking on the Join Us or Donate buttons or both. There are other teams in Lincoln participating so let's be the best team in Lincoln on September 6th and raise a lot more than $500.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Travel Squad

Good luck Max.

Administrator

So far no one has stepped up to the plate and made a contribution. It's kind of sad that we can vote Jack Hoffman to win the Espy award but no one can donate any money for a pediatric cancer organization that has raised millions of dollars for pediatric cancer research that might find a cure for Jack.

Let's try again.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus