Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wanna thank Tyler Moore for taking the high road.

#1 Husker Fan

I wanna thank Tyler Moore for taking the high road.

NOT!

http://hailvarsity.com/2013/08/moore...ad-to-get-out/

What a self-righteous little baby if you ask me.

“Of course everyone wants more playing time, but I believe I should have gotten more playing time throughout the year, I was busting my butt all year practicing and trying to get some playing time and still only got a few plays here and there,” Moore said.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Something's are better left alone and unsaid.....

Here is more from the actual article:

So what was it about Nebraska that made him dislike the sport so much? Moore gave no specifics beyond his discontent with a dwindling amount of playing time, but it wasn’t something that happened overnight.

“Little things that I had to deal with at Nebraska made me slowly hate the game after so much time being there,”
    http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/...ion-once-more/
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Like they said his side has come out....and that's all that will....at least in public...

Red Shirt

I wanna thank Tyler Moore for taking the high road.

Little things like walk ons beating your behind?This 5 STAR Prima Donna peaked in high school
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

All Legend
    Time will tell when he peaks or if he peaked in high school.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Yup....but he still has the air of entitlement that a lot of 5-star recruits have....

Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    Time will tell when he peaks or if he peaked in high school.

If nothing else, you'd think as a legacy recruit that he would take the high road out of respect to his Dad (correct?), regardless of whether he held a grudge or not.

Could not agree more (pardon the pun)....

Dad, Cousin Jay Moore and Uncle Vince Ferragamo (met him at the UCLA game....very gracious and nice man....signed my daughters mini-helmet)....

Quote Originally Posted by Big "D"zasker View Post
    If nothing else, you'd think as a legacy recruit that he would take the high road out of respect to his Dad (correct?), regardless of whether he held a grudge or not.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Big "D"zasker View Post
    Very much agree.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Could not agree more (pardon the pun)....

Dad, Cousin Jay Moore and Uncle Vince Ferragamo (met him at the UCLA game....very gracious and nice man....signed my daughters mini-helmet)....
    Thanks!

Recruit
    Not from the article, "whine whine whine, whine whine."
    "Welcome to the night train." - Hunter S. Thompson

Red Shirt

Did he ever realize that he was a FRESHMAN!!!!!!!! Goodness gracious...this modern Generation Y is tough to take sometimes.

Gunga galunga. Gunga....
    Considering the quality of tackle play that season, I can see his viewpoint to some degree.....
    Nebraska fans, this is called someone in your conference having your back…welcome to the Big Ten. - HawkeyeNation

Yup....entitlement....

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedOhio View Post
    Did he ever realize that he was a FRESHMAN!!!!!!!! Goodness gracious...this modern Generation Y is tough to take sometimes.

I think the kid did take the high road. Personally, I was a part of a college athletic program that made me unequivocally hate the sport I loved as a kid. It took several years for me to reconcile with the sport. Some schools are just not a good fit for particular persons for a variety of reasons, personal to each athlete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Pelinis Gum View Post
    Dont you find it the least bit odd that this may be the only topic on this entire message board that EVERYONE agrees with but you?