Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Win prizes in the Through These Gates film contest

Administrator

Win prizes in the Through These Gates film contest

Here's you chance to show your Husker pride and win prizes at the same time. Now through August 10th you can submit your Husker pride and win tickets to the Through These Gates red carpet premiere in Lincoln on August 30th.

Here's the link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Recruit

Lively thread - Looks like its just me and you Dave

There are three of us.... Great idea....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

#1 Husker Fan
    I already have tickets so I will try and do my due marketing diligence!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have another family signing up to attend the Lincoln show so that should count for something!!!!!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Husker Fan
    That should count for a 4th place prize....A HuskerMax Koozie! Fourth place in your programs, but #1 in your hearts!!!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]