Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Nebraska Tickets to the UCLA game through UCLA: How you can get them--$75 each

Exclamation Nebraska Tickets to the UCLA game through UCLA: How you can get them--$75 each

My daughter got this e-mail today......

There are just 45 days until the Bruins kick off the 2013 season vs. Nevada at the Rose Bowl. Come out and support your Bruins at the Rose Bowl AND on the road.

At Home: Be sure to get your season tickets, mini plans or single game tickets early to secure the best seats at the Rose Bowl!

On the Road: As a past UCLA Football ticket buyer, we’re offering you access to purchase UCLA Football away game tickets for the 2013 season! But hurry, space is limited!

Tickets in the UCLA section are available for each of the Bruins’ road games. We anticipate selling out our ticket allotment for some of these games, so if you’d like to join the Bruins on the road, now is the time to order your tickets and begin planning your trip!

2013 UCLA Football Away Games
    Nebraska – September 14, 11am (CST) - $75 each
    Utah – October 3, 8pm (MT) - $55 each
    Stanford – October 19 - $50 each
    Oregon – October 26 - $93 each
    Arizona – November 9 - $34 each
    USC – November 30 - $95 each

Use the promo code “BRUINFAN” to purchase tickets to any of the six road games (limit 4 per game). To order, CLICK HERE or call 310-UCLA-WIN (825-2946).

GO BRUINS!
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

You can actually click on the Order Here in the first post....it works....

One and only bump....

Husker Immortal
    I can't make it to the UCLA game, but I'm curious if anybody has applied for tickets from this link.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

I suppose they don't care that their allotment will all get taken by Husker fans?

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by carrolltonsker View Post
    I can't make it to the UCLA game, but I'm curious if anybody has applied for tickets from this link.
    I went ahead and bought two tickets. I was planning on attending anyway using my own tickets, but figured I can pass on the extra two to some family member or friend and that way there will be more fans in red and fewer in blue.

The link worked just fine.

Red Shirt

Suspect they think they're cutting down on the Husker invasion to their ticket office by sending the email only to former UCLA ticket buyers bought through their website. The code only goes out through the email. Baylor used to send out an email to former ticket buyers to warn that the "Husker Invasion" was coming so "buy those tickets up, Bear fans". Always got a charge out of that!