Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Christian Heyward

Red Shirt

Christian Heyward

Does anyone have an idea if Christian Heyward will visit? I know Ron Brown is recruting him and Nebraska has offeren . Any video on him...are we in his top two or three?
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

He has 17 offers....including every team in the Pac 10 except USC.....also offers from Miami, Utah, Arkansas, Boise State, Oklahoma State and Nebraska among the big offers....

He is talking about visiting in the fall......

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Haven't seen a high school defensive lineman as quick and strong in a long time. He refuses to be blocked. Happy to hear Ron Brown is recruiting him. Can you imagine what Bo and Carl could do with a kid like this over four or five years. He still has a senior season. WOW! What are the Huskers chances does anyone know?
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011