Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Official HuskerMax Capital One Bowl tailgate thread

Administrator

Official HuskerMax Capital One Bowl tailgate thread

The HuskerMax tailgate for the Capital One Bowl will be headed by Johnny Joyce and Jack Autry of the South Carolina Huskers. They will provide the following: Runzas, burgers, hot dogs, beer and soft drinks. There will be a donation jar and anything over the cost of the food will be donated to Husker Dan's Army.

The tailgate will be located in Lot 6 which is located at the corner of South Norton Avenue and West South Street. A detailed map is located here. If they secure the same spot as last year with the RV it will be right where the red arrow is on the map.

They need a head count so they will have enough food. If you are planning on attending PLEASE send an email to johnny@johnnyjoyce.com with the subject line HuskerMax tailgate and the number of people that will be attending.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Recruit

Thanks for the heads up, David. We notified them to RSVP.

Anyone else going to be attending this Tailgate?? Should be a great time!

Red Shirt
    We'll be going, looking forward to it as well!

Recruit

Received a response from Johnny Joyce, SCHuskers and he told me to SPREAD THE WORD!

Tailgate will be in LOT 6. Look for a banner. They are trying to be as visible as possible. Hope to see you HuskerMaxers on Tues.

Red Shirt

I'll be there!
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers.

It will be a great event. Thanks for having it. We will have two Kansans, a Georgian and Floridian there.

Capital One Bowl HuskerMax & Southeastern Husker group Tailgate

We will be hosting the tailgate for HuskerMax and all of the Southeastern Alumni groups including NC Huskers, SC Huskers, Georgians 4 Nebraska, North Florida Huskers, Central Florida Huskers, Tampa Bay Huskers, and South Florida Huskers. This tailgate is for EVERYONE!!! We are anticipating many of the former Husker players/personalities to stop by and hope we all get to meet each other. This is an awesome event and I am excited to see you all at the tailgate in Orlando. We will be in parking lot #6. We will have a large motor home with a tall flag pole with the Championship banner on it. Last year we were close to the street and the fence and hope to get the same spot again this year. We will be providing Runzas, Burgers, Dogs, Beer, Soft Drinks, and water for donations to Husker Dan's Army for the wounded warriors. Thank you in advance for attending.

The tailgate will be located in Lot 6 which is located at the corner of South Norton Avenue and West South Street. A detailed map is located here. If they secure the same spot as last year with the RV it will be right where the red arrow is on the map.

They need a head count so they will have enough food. If you are planning on attending PLEASE send an email to johnny@johnnyjoyce.com with the subject line HuskerMax tailgate and the number of people that will be attending.[/QUOTE]

Administrator

There are several chapters that will be participating including the Tampa and local Orlando Central Florida Huskers.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Unstick

All American
    Ciante Evans with the Dana Brinson/Irving Fryar look
    [television commercial] Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't cheer for Big Red, then f-*bleep* you.

All American
    Interception! PJ Smith!
    [television commercial] Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't cheer for Big Red, then f-*bleep* you.