Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: HuskerMax Christmas Stocking Stuffer Special

Administrator

HuskerMax Christmas Stocking Stuffer Special

For the rest of the Christmas shopping season we are offering my book 50 Years of Husker Memories with the 2 for 1 Dave special. You will receive two books for the price of one. Keep one for yourself and give the other one to the Husker fan on your Christmas list. Great stocking stuffer. Order quantity of one and receive two books, quantity of two for four books, etc.

All copies will be autographed and shipped Priority Mail.

Here's the link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

HuskerMax Christmas Stocking Stuffer Special

Does anyone know if the store on the homepage is still functional? There is something I want to order off of there but wanted to make sure it is still up & running. Thanks

Administrator

It was down temporarily. It's back up now.

Here's the link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Blackshirt
    That's an awesome deal, David! - call me Mr Bad Timing as I went to Hastings Entertainment in Grand Island this past Thursday and picked up a copy for my uncle who lives in Tampa. Dems da breaks. GBR
    Train Insane or Stay the Same! @TheRedOne80