Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: 2012-2013 Bowl Games - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

Administrator

2012-2013 Bowl Games - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

I have been working on developing some of the Pedia domains with the help of the Market Interactive folks in Lincoln and different content editors. We are developing FootballPedia and other sports related Pedias in addition to MenuPedia.

In conjunction with the bowl season we have started FootballPedia with team pages for the 70 teams that are in bowl games this year and started a fresh links page for each team. It is not up to the Joe Hudson standards of HuskerMax but it's a start. The page will be updated after each bowl game and we hope you will use it as a resource during this bowl season.

Here's the link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Husker Immortal
    Thanks. I was just about to start building my own spreadsheet for the upcoming bowl season. Now I have some extra free time.

Message Board Wizard
    Is Fricke still involved w/footballpedia?

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    Thanks. I was just about to start building my own spreadsheet for the upcoming bowl season. Now I have some extra free time.
    Yeh, you need MORE, extra time!!! Couldn't resist, CT!!

Administrator

First game is in the books. Wild comeback by the Arizona Wildcats to win 49-48 after recovering an onside kick in the last minute of the game.

Game Thread
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus