Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Mickey Johnson

Red Shirt

Mickey Johnson

Any word on DT Mickey Johnson? Heard we are one of his favorites does anyone have any word or video?
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Quote Originally Posted by YUENGLING View Post
    Any word on DT Mickey Johnson? Heard we are one of his favorites does anyone have any word or video?

Also found this already on HuskerMax:
    http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/showth...676&viewfull=1

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by YUENGLING View Post
    UCLA is his leader right now. Nebraska, LSU, Michigan and Tennessee round out his top 5.

What is in our favor is he hasn't visited Nebraska yet and its much nearer home....I like our chances with him....looks like we will get him in for a game....hopefully on 16 October....

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    UCLA is his leader right now. Nebraska, LSU, Michigan and Tennessee round out his top 5.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

All American

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    What is in our favor is he hasn't visited Nebraska yet and its much nearer home....I like our chances with him....looks like we will get him in for a game....hopefully on 16 October....
    Good synopsis.

Red Shirt
    Can you imagine what Bo and Carl could do with this kid. He seems to have it all speed quickness and strength. Hope he visits soon.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Red Shirt
    Built like a Suh.
    “It was almost like being the president.” - Jack Hoffman, in the White House.