Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The HuskerMax/Blur Parties Tailgate is under way

Administrator

The HuskerMax/Blur Parties Tailgate is under way

People are starting to arrive for the HuskerMax/Blur Parties two day tailgate in downtown Indianapolis at 141 South Meridian. When you see this sign you know you are there.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Phil Schroeder, the mayor of Bloomfield, NE and Sidetrack Band singing star, at the entrance next to the Tilted Kilt.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

The check in table. Walk ups are available both days.

Administrator

Looking down the boulevard toward the BIG Fan Fest.

Administrator

An Indy pace car driving down Meridian.

Administrator

Mike'l Severe and John Bishop during their live remote Unsportsmanlike Conduct radio show on 1620 the Zone.

Administrator

One of the first level bars.

Administrator

The stage where the Sidetrack Band will be playing. Sorry it's so dark.

Administrator

The second bar on the first level.

Administrator

David Max with Eric Leners, owner (along with Stacy) of Blur Parties.

Administrator

Getting ready to drink shots from the long board.

Administrator

Bottoms up. Now there yelling Go Big Red out the window.

Husker Immortal
    pace yourselves and have a great time.

Red Shirt
    I'm going to predict that bar won't look quite as level once y'all have had a few more shots.

Oh, wait, maybe I misunderstood what you meant by a level bar.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMax View Post
    One of the first level bars.

Red Shirt

The Tilted Kilt has some of the best looking waitresses you'll ever see...cannot wait to get there tomorrow!!!