Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HuskerMax Minnesota Game Tailgate Photos

Administrator

HuskerMax Minnesota Game Tailgate Photos

The Minnesota HuskerMax tailgate was well attended as usual and we have several Minnesota fans from the www.gopherhole.com web site join us. I have several pictures that I will post. This one is a group of Minnesota fans with the Continuum Financial marketing people who are the main sponsors of the tailgate.

Thanks also to the sponsor support of Wahoo's Fish Tacos, Schroeder's Smoked Foods, Murphy Tractor, Budweiser, Ron French and Fast Mart in Lincoln and the many people that help out at the check in table and the bar as well as the set up and take down. We couldn't make it happen every home game without the hard work of a lot of people.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Frostfan, FORMO, Mrs. FORMO, Trigger and BigRedLotus from the BBS.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

FORMO and Mrs. FORMO with Johnny Rodgers doing the Heisman pose.

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMax View Post
    The Minnesota HuskerMax tailgate was well attended as usual and we have several Minnesota fans from the www.gopherhole.com web site join us. I have several pictures that I will post. This one is a group of Minnesota fans with the Continuum Financial marketing people who are the main sponsors of the tailgate.

Thanks also to the sponsor support of Wahoo's Fish Tacos, Schroeder's Smoked Foods, Murphy Tractor, Budweiser, Ron French and Fast Mart in Lincoln and the many people that help out at the check in table and the bar as well as the set up and take down. We couldn't make it happen every home game without the hard work of a lot of people.

The gopher hat on the right is funny, I keep thinking Caddyshack!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Administrator

BigRedLotus with Johnny.

Administrator

Minnesota fans with Johnny.

Administrator

Calvin Jones with a Gopher fan.

Oh my!
    Formo,
    I need to know where I can get one of those gopher hats like the one on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMax View Post

Minnesota fans with Johnny.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Administrator

The MN4NE Alumni Band entertaining the crowd.

Administrator

A house divided.

Administrator

That looks better.

Love those overalls FORMO those are awesome..
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Administrator

Johnny Rodgers with the plaque by the commerrative tree for my parents Carl and Margaret Max outside Memorial Stadium.

Administrator

The Thanks Tom card section display in the east stadium.

Administrator

The Jumbotron view.

Administrator

The Go Big Red version.

Administrator

Jumbotron view.

Great pics David, thanks for sharing them.

Administrator

Mrs. FORMO, FORMO and David Max in the south end zone seats where I have been sitting since 1964. That's all my pics. Feel free to add your own.

Red Shirt

Looks like it was a blast. I get a real charge out of seeing opposing fans having a good time together! That's the way it should be.