Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Xavier and Jalen Grimble

#1 Husker Fan

Xavier and Jalen Grimble

Has anybody heard anything new on these guys? I was just curious as we are getting closer to a new season, if they have chosen to stay at USC? Or has anybody heard if they are still maybe leaning towards transferring elsewhere?
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Has anybody heard anything new on these guys? I was just curious as we are getting closer to a new season, if they have chosen to stay at USC? Or has anybody heard if they are still maybe leaning towards transferring elsewhere?
    Man, it is dead around here! Can you hear the crickets????? Nobody has posted anything in almost 24 hours!!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

RR is taking a break!!!