Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 149 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

A win tomorrow will take the Huskers to 7-2......

Game will be broadcast on ABC or ESPN 2 (Reverse Mirror)

You can also listen to the pregame/game broadcast here starting at 6AM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.db...&DB_OEM_ID=100

AS always should be fun...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Yes, a big HUSKER win coming up tomorrow, no doubt about it. GO BIG RED,,,,,

A few things to look at while you wait:

Josh Harvey @joshharveyscout
    Here are five players #Nebraska #Huskers fans should watch when Sparty has the ball nebraska.scout.com/2/1235928.html #B1G

Josh Harvey @joshharveyscout
    Here are five players #Nebraska #Huskers fans should be aware of when Nebraska has the ball nebraska.scout.com/2/1235930.html #B1G #GBR

MSU football: 2 safeties questionable for game against Nebraska

FYI....

Michigan State will get fullback Niko Palazeti (ankle) back for Saturday’s game against Nebraska, but safeties RJ Williamson (ankle) and Jairus Jones (leg) are still question marks.Williamson was hurt before last weeks’ 16-13 overtime win at Wisconsin, and Jones was hurt Oct. 6 at Indiana.

“They’re both battling back, trying to get back soon, we’ll see,” MSU defensive backs coach Harlon Barnett said Wednesday. “They’re both trying to push through it, and we’ll just have to see on game day.”

Sophomore Mylan Hicks (Detroit Renaissance) got his first extended action on defense thanks to the injuries, playing nickel back on passing downs.
    More here: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...|GreenAndWhite

All American

Another big game for Nebraska. But I guess when your goal is to win out, they are all big.

The team has seemingly cleared a number of key hurdles on their way to 6-2. One more hurdle is the ability to put together back to back games. Last week, the team was obviously fired up and focused on Michigan. Emotions tend to ebb and flow, that is human nature. But hopefully the hunger and the focus is still there as they travel into a tough road game against a quality opponent that is trying to salvage their season.

This game will say a lot about where we are as a program.

Yup...win out indeed....

Indeed it will say where we are....should be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerInOkieland View Post
    Another big game for Nebraska. But I guess when your goal is to win out, they are all big.

The team has seemingly cleared a number of key hurdles on their way to 6-2. One more hurdle is the ability to put together back to back games. Last week, the team was obviously fired up and focused on Michigan. Emotions tend to ebb and flow, that is human nature. But hopefully the hunger and the focus is still there as they travel into a tough road game against a quality opponent that is trying to salvage their season.

This game will say a lot about where we are as a program.

Husker Immortal
    I may be a little late joining the thread this afternoon. I have a wedding to go to.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Heisman
    Looking forward to a hard fought win.
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by carrolltonsker View Post
    I may be a little late joining the thread this afternoon. I have a wedding to go to.
    Will they have the game on too? I assume you will have a small radio in your pocket with an earbud in your ear. Just tell them it's a hearing aid.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Blackshirt
    Nebraska seems to be well represented on ESPN's College Game day. Several Nebraska banners showing up in the crowd.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Junior Varsity
    I am feeling every confidence in the way our team has battled back. They'll give their all today, fight to the end, and make us proud. GBR
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Husker Immortal
    I'm in Funchal on the Portuguese Island of Madeira. By game time, we will be sailing west toward Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise internet is slow and expensive. I'm hoping to catch the audio and follow the game. I'm wearing the Husker hat and Husker red shirt today and a couple of fellow tourits responded with Go Big Red!!!.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    Will they have the game on too? I assume you will have a small radio in your pocket with an earbud in your ear. Just tell them it's a hearing aid.
    Yeah you can scream touchdown when the groom kisses the bride.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

Quote Originally Posted by MyBraska View Post
    I am feeling every confidence in the way our team has battled back. They'll give their all today, fight to the end, and make us proud. GBR

i'm with you MyBraska, I think the HUSKERS play a great game today and come away with a big win.

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    I'm in Funchal on the Portuguese Island of Madeira. By game time, we will be sailing west toward Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise internet is slow and expensive. I'm hoping to catch the audio and follow the game. I'm wearing the Husker hat and Husker red shirt today and a couple of fellow tourits responded with Go Big Red!!!.

Hope you're having a great time on the trip TD.