Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin tailgate photos

Administrator

Wisconsin tailgate photos

I have some photos from the Wisconsin tailgate which was our biggest home game tailgate this year. We had well over our 500 limit but the crowd flowed in and out and we were able to accommodate everyone. We put a serious dent in our beer stock and Marlin had an abundance of great food. In addition to Marlin a special thanks goes out to the new Wahoo's Fish Tacos in Lincoln on 14th and P for bringing 250 tacos and other goodies to sample. As always these tailgates could not happen without the support of Continuum Financial and other sponsors and Ron French and his crew.

The first photo is of Special Olympian Andy with John Manna of Forever A Husker.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Administrator

Kent Weidel of Californians for Nebraska with a friendly Badger fan.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Husker Immortal
    good stuff

Administrator

The HuskerMax security team with the Husker Elvises.

Administrator

David Max with the Husker Elvises holding up the 50 Years of Husker Memories book. They are one of the 55 chapters.

Administrator

Choking the badger.

Husker Immortal
    vera nice, vera nice

Administrator

Posing with a Badger girl.

Administrator

Tyrone Hughes, Ron French and Calvin Jones.

Administrator

David Max, Thot Doc, his brother BigRedIggy, and their other brother Daryl (J/K, I don't know his real name).

Administrator

A Husker mobile driving down 10th Street.

Administrator

More of the Elvises.

Administrator

Johnny Rodgers with Maria Lacey. Maria is originally from Plainview and is an actress in Hollywood.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMax View Post
    David Max, Thot Doc, his brother BigRedIggy, and their other brother Daryl (J/K, I don't know his real name).

His real name is Tim, but you can call him Buffalo Bill or his vanity plate says Goat Guy because he raises fainting goats. It is a really goofy breed that has myoclonic rigidity when startled and they often fall over as if they were fainting. I love to drive onto his place honking my horn and you will see about 20 goats all shaking and falling over. It's hilarious.

Thanks again for a great tailgate David.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Administrator

Watching Ohio State and Michigan State on TV.