Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs UCLA Game Thread

Nebraska vs UCLA Game Thread

As is the norm starting the thread the nigh before the game....

My daughter and I will be heading to the Rose Bowl at 9 AM PDT tommorow morning for the tailgate and then game....114 mile trip for us so just a shade under two hours for the trip...should not be too bad traffic wise coming from where we live....

TV will be the PAC 12 contract with FOX (not FSN).....and the pregame will begin at 6PM CDT with broadcast for the game starting at 6:30 PM DT....so a late afternoon start of 4:30 here in California.....

Game will be broadcast by ESPN on radio....plan to have my small radio and headphones in the stadium to catch the play by play.....

For those who want to listen to the webcast you can do so here at starting at 1:30 PM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.db...&DB_OEM_ID=100
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Usual reminder to debate others and have fun however, no personal attacks.....also please do not try to beat the word filter by trying to find creative ways to cuss....you will get caught...

Hope you guys have a great time watching and commenting....and I will have my observations to share after the Husker win to share with you when I get him....excited to see a game live as we don't get too many oportunites out here....

Husker Immortal
    Thanks, RR. Have a great day with the daughter and all your HuskerMax buddies out their.

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip Here's a reason #Huskers should NOT lose to Bruins Saturday night. NU is undeniably committed to winning at football. UCLA? Not necessarily.

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    Thanks, RR. Have a great day with the daughter and all your HuskerMax buddies out their.

Future Husker Johnny Stanton, QB of the 31 High School football team in the country......... wish I would have been there...

Brandon Petersen@SMRecruits SM 55, Trabuco Hills 0. More on the way...

Josh Harvey@joshharveyscout Stantons final stat line: 302 passing...89 rushing...three passing tds...2 rushing tds.. #huskers #nebraska

Josh Harvey@joshharveyscout
    Stanton at half: 12-15..220 yards , 5 carries, 89 yards, four total tds.. broke carson palmers alltime school total yards record.

Taking a poke at Rivals...

Josh Harvey@joshharveyscout
    for all those people that say Johnny's stanton can't pass... I didn't see it tonight #huskers

Husker Immortal
    It's always nice seeing the game thread.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Scout Team
    This game would be a good one to win!
    Paddle faster, I hear banjo music!

Dejected Fan
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Biggg REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEED!

(crowd shouts)

GO BIG RED!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIGG REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD

(crowd shouts)

GO BIG RED!

rinse and repeat
    That's not what he said you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English! - Johnny Ringo.

Scout Team
    Kick off at 8:30 a.m., Sunday in Japan.

All Legend
    I haven't drank my Koolaid yet today: This game has me real concerned.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    I haven't drank my Koolaid yet today: This game has me real concerned.
    I think it will be a tough one. Need to take care of the ball and wear them down...like in the old days.

My gut is telling me this won't be much of a game. Big Red Rolls

Hope it's right.

Heisman
    Just got up and will have breakfast soon.

The first parking lots open up at 10:30 and I'll be there to make sure I can get a good spot close to the tailgate.

David says he's got about 1,500 attending his tailgate, so I think there's going to be a whole lot of red at the Rose Bowl.

Looking forward to a great showing by the Big Red!
    Greatness is made in empty stadiums, but it’s revealed in full stadiums.

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    Just got up and will have breakfast soon.

The first parking lots open up at 10:30 and I'll be there to make sure I can get a good spot close to the tailgate.

David says he's got about 1,500 attending his tailgate, so I think there's going to be a whole lot of red at the Rose Bowl.

Looking forward to a great showing by the Big Red!
    David should consider a live simulcast from the HuskerMax away game tailgates. Just for the rest of us who can't attend in person. I'll even check myself in and hand out wristbands..............and supply some food so that I can feel like I'm really there.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?