Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Attention horse racing fans - join me in Pasadena on Friday

Administrator

Attention horse racing fans - join me in Pasadena on Friday

I have been invited to be a guest speaker at the Pasadena Quarterback Club on Friday along with several well known horse racing legends. The Club has graciously allowed me to reserve in advance 50 spots of the 80 available in the banquet room for this meeting. Joining me will be the following people well known in horse racing circles: Mark Verge – CEO of the Los Angeles Turf Club, Doug O’Neill – top American trainer with his Kentucky Derby winner, I’ll Have Another, Eddie Delahoussaye – back to back Kentucky Derby winner and Mike Willman – Santa Anita Director of Publicity.

The cost of the luncheon is $30. If you would like to join us to talk some Husker football and horse racing you can RSVP at this link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

My second favorite sport is horse racing. I use to raise them and race locally (Nebraska, Iowa). Had a horse farm for twenty odd years and I do miss Aksarben.

Administrator

I forgot to add that if you RSVP the Quarterback Club will take $5 off the luncheon price.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    My second favorite sport is horse racing. I use to raise them and race locally (Nebraska, Iowa). Had a horse farm for twenty odd years and I do miss Aksarben.
    Yes, indeed.