Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Judge warns of civil war if Obama wins

Ayyy!

Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Yes, but the act that would spark the civil war, Obama handing over our sovereignty to the UN and then UN troops setting foot on American soil, is just pure lunacy.
    Yeah, that part is crazy as hell.

Blackshirt
    This guy needs a hug.

Ayyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    So you don't "think its likely" even though "there are a lot of pissed off people out there." That sounds almost exactly like what the judge said Thill.
    Yes, it sounds very much like what he said. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by HuZkurZ View Post
    Is this a hybrid of an infidel?
    Actually it's old roman for an individual infidel.

Scout Team

Sooner or later it will happen, but not within the next four years and not because of a single President who in the big picture of things is quite meaningless. I think Europe will go into wars long before the US starts fighting amongst itself.

Ayyy!

Quote Originally Posted by ShuckIt View Post
    Sooner or later it will happen, but not within the next four years and not because of a single President who in the big picture of things is quite meaningless. I think Europe will go into wars long before the US starts fighting amongst itself.
    I agree. It's a pretty far-fetched scenario, but there are some nutty folks out there.

if Texas wants to go to war with itself then have at it

Husker Immortal
    Will I need a visa to visit The Republic of Texas?
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    Yes, it sounds very much like what he said. What's your point?
    So you are parroting a bat crap crazy guy?
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

Ayyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    So you are parroting a bat crap crazy guy?
    No, you need to do a better job of actually reading and comprehending what is posted. See if you can figure out where the differences are and get back to me. Good luck!

Travel Squad
    The judge isn't calling for a civil war. He's saying that it's a worst-case scenario. I mentioned something similar in the Chomsky thread yesterday. I don't think it's likely, but there are a lot of pissed off people out there. Do we ever really know what kind of spark would really set things off?

The fact that there were a number of people that stood up and spoke out in support of the judge kind of proves his point.
    ...and Thill to the defense of Crazy Judge #1 in this weeks episode of Disturbing Politicians!

Thanks for watching the Crazy Channel; Crazy, made every day.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

Ayyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mort View Post
    ...and Thill to the defense of Crazy Judge #1 in this weeks episode of Disturbing Politicians!

Thanks for watching the Crazy Channel; Crazy, made every day.
    Perhaps if you and Warhorse work together you could actually come up with a response that includes something resembling a sense of reason and logic.

But, being the magnanimous fellow I am, I am willing to help walk you through it. We'll start with an easy question.

Do you think there is a crazy, violent element that exists in the United States?

Starter
    Perhaps if you and Warhorse work together you could actually come up with a response that includes something resembling a sense of reason and logic.

But, being the magnanimous fellow I am, I am willing to help walk you through it. We'll start with an easy question.

Do you think there is a crazy, violent element that exists in the United States?
    Your going to have to be more specific, IMHO.

"Have you been told, or read on a liberal blog, there is a crazy, violent element that exists in the United States?", would be better.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

Intellectual Patriot
    Christ, now Texas is turning into Idaho. Er, wait was that the other way around and now it is returning? Hell I dont know. I am just fed up with public officials spouting BS like this.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Travel Squad

Hopefully, not in the same proportion as evidenced on the Huskermax boards.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius