Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Driver licenses for Illegals (More Ca nonsense)

Scout Team

Driver licenses for Illegals (More Ca nonsense)

Here we go, after years of rebuffing this horrible idea, the state of Ca is now ready to start issuing driver licenses to illegal citizens . Forget all the implications of travel and fraud, what I find amusing is how an illegal citizen (who we have relegated to second class citizen) is going to be able to maintain insurance in this state.

California is a mandatory insurance state and as people know it is very very expensive to first live in Ca and secondly afford to buy car insurance. On top of this gas is amongst the highest in the nation how they expect young illegal citizens to pay for school, buy health insurance, pay for housing, food, fuel and insurance is beyond me.....

I would think that state would want someone to ride that 4 Billion dollar boondoggle of a train they want to build......

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/22/474...#storylink=cpy

Scout Team
    This will put a dent in fees for charges for driving without a license. The truth is that the illegal folks are driving anyway.
    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”
    Samuel Adams