Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Leftover Smoked Chicken Help!!!!

Leftover Smoked Chicken Help!!!!

I have some leftover smoked chicken that I would like to turn into breakfast tacos. Other than the chicken, lettuce, cheese, eggs, sour cream, salsa and bacon what else would you add?

Intellectual Patriot
    More bacon.

Sauteed onions in with the chicken meat.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    More bacon.

Sauteed onions in with the chicken meat.
    And fried potatoes

Husker Fan

Tabasco sauce.

#1 Husker Fan
    Guacamole! Always guac!!! But at this point if its still leftover....nothing!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Husker Immortal
    use bacon grease when you reheat it

Scout Team

The last time I had left over Smoked Chicken was not that long ago on one of the first cool weekends. Turned it into a Chickened based Chili. It was GREAT!

Who gives a crap? I do!!
    I would add black olives, red or yellow diced peppers, and diced green onions.

I smoke two beer can chickens with my homemade rub about once a month. I like dicing up the leftovers and making enchiladas. It's also great in a rice bowl like you would get at Qdoba.
    Your threads are...FOR ME TO POOP ON!