Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant

Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant

Yeah I saw the video (below)....unbelievable...in fairness you can't brand a whole party for someone like this....I'm not to sure many if any Republicans would side with this guy....a seat that they had a chance to win....this may have ended that.....

The two party system is a huge mess right now...

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

pray for me ;)
    This is definitely not a republican, Christian or any other "group" take on things. This is just an individual moron.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

My point....

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    This is definitely not a republican, Christian or any other "group" take on things. This is just an individual moron.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    My point....
    I know. But calling this guy a moron can't be mentioned too often. If he gets elected again, it will tell me a lot.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Agree...and if he does elected to the Senate it tells me allot too......one has to hope the good people of Missouri send him a message loud 'n' clear....one can only hope that people of good will send this sad excuse for a man packing.....

I know. But calling this guy a moron can't be mentioned too often. If he gets elected again, it will tell me a lot.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Agree...and if he does elected to the Senate it tells me allot too......one has to hope the good people of Missouri send him a message loud 'n' clear....one can only hope that people of good will send this sad excuse for a man packing.....
    I would have liked to have seen his campaign managers face when he stated this.

I'd like to see his whole staff resign....espically the woman.....this sort of nonsense is just beyond the pail....

He is walking this back big time with the usual 'I misspoke' line......he didn't misspeak and we both know that....and his campaign manager's hair is on fire right now.....

I suspect he will get hammered for this until election day...and he should....dumbo....

I would have liked to have seen his campaign managers face when he stated this.

Husker Immortal
    How do the sperm know if it's legitimate or not?
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Yeah this thing is so over the top that its not even funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post

Just had dinner, but it wasn't legitimate dinner, so my stomach isn't full.

Junior Varsity
    This guy certainly wins a moron trophy (but morons know no political affiliation - the condition is equal opportunity).
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Husker Fan
    I fear this line of thought is not as isolated as people believe.
    ​le veau d'or

Junior Varsity
    He needs to resign or the Republican party needs to step in and get Steelman in there to run. Wholly unacceptable.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    or the ova for that matter.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.