Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant

Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant

Yeah I saw the video (below)....unbelievable...in fairness you can't brand a whole party for someone like this....I'm not to sure many if any Republicans would side with this guy....a seat that they had a chance to win....this may have ended that.....

The two party system is a huge mess right now...

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

pray for me ;)
    This is definitely not a republican, Christian or any other "group" take on things. This is just an individual moron.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

My point....

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    This is definitely not a republican, Christian or any other "group" take on things. This is just an individual moron.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    My point....
    I know. But calling this guy a moron can't be mentioned too often. If he gets elected again, it will tell me a lot.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Agree...and if he does elected to the Senate it tells me allot too......one has to hope the good people of Missouri send him a message loud 'n' clear....one can only hope that people of good will send this sad excuse for a man packing.....

I know. But calling this guy a moron can't be mentioned too often. If he gets elected again, it will tell me a lot.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Agree...and if he does elected to the Senate it tells me allot too......one has to hope the good people of Missouri send him a message loud 'n' clear....one can only hope that people of good will send this sad excuse for a man packing.....
    I would have liked to have seen his campaign managers face when he stated this.

I'd like to see his whole staff resign....espically the woman.....this sort of nonsense is just beyond the pail....

He is walking this back big time with the usual 'I misspoke' line......he didn't misspeak and we both know that....and his campaign manager's hair is on fire right now.....

I suspect he will get hammered for this until election day...and he should....dumbo....

I would have liked to have seen his campaign managers face when he stated this.

Husker Immortal
    How do the sperm know if it's legitimate or not?
    "According to a Gallup poll, President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 45 percent. Luckily for Obama, he has 'impeachment insurance.' It's called 'Joe Biden.'" –Jay Leno

Yeah this thing is so over the top that its not even funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post

Just had dinner, but it wasn't legitimate dinner, so my stomach isn't full.

Junior Varsity
    This guy certainly wins a moron trophy (but morons know no political affiliation - the condition is equal opportunity).
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Heisman
    I fear this line of thought is not as isolated as people believe.
    'Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats
    Too noble to neglect
    Deceived me into thinking
    I had something to protect
    Good and bad, I define these terms
    Quite clear, no doubt, somehow
    Ah, but I was so much older then
    I'm younger than that now.'

Scout Team
    He needs to resign or the Republican party needs to step in and get Steelman in there to run. Wholly unacceptable.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    or the ova for that matter.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

So the "doctors" that this clown said he heard from... what exactly were they doctors of?

Society Crazy Indeed
    There's so many different worlds, so many different suns.
    We just have one world, but we live in different ones.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Travel Squad

How did this guy make it through a primary?

Travel Squad
    As long as legislators are going to be governing over women's reproductive rights and health issues, perhaps we should institute a mandatory biology class?

We can make it available at any community college in the country so they can spend some "quality time" with their constituents.

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

God of Huskermax