Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Dempsey fined by Fulham

Dempsey fined by Fulham

This whole thing does not pass the smell test....14 days until the transfer deadline...and they want/have to sell him....they don't want him hurt...so you sit him....brand him the bad guy....fine him and then sell him.....like it or not this is common negoitating practice anymore....if this were an English player it would not happen....

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_b...by-fulham.html
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Clint Dempsey wants to leave Fulham, says Martin Jol

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    This whole situation has played out like a soap opera for CD this summer, but it would be nice to see an end. I don't think he is doing anything wrong and really Fulham isn't either, but just get it resolved so the club makes some money and he is allowed to play somewhere else.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."