Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Video: USA vs. MEXICO: Gringos at Azteca -- KICKTV on Location-Interviews

Video: USA vs. MEXICO: Gringos at Azteca -- KICKTV on Location-Interviews

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt

Thanks for the info. I'm going to predict a 2-2 draw.

The USMNT has never won in Mexico (Azteca) and has only one draw....so that is a bold prediction....

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post

Varsity

Stranger things have happened. They have their stars, we do not (other than Donovan and a few other forwards). 100k+ cheering for the hometown boys. My 10 year old son says he isn't even going to watch after finding out the rosters. I asked him why not... "we're going to get killed."

Your son is pretty smart for 10 years old...

My daughter is a Frosh in college and living at home and has a class at that time.....I asked her did she want me to tape it and she actually said 'yes'....although she too thinks we will get killed too...

Honestly I would shocked beyond belief if we win....the refs who officiate the games at Azteca are intimiodated beyond reason with that hostile crowd...so we are playing against 12 men to begin with....

If we stay close I'd be happy....

Quote Originally Posted by BGRed View Post
    Stranger things have happened. They have their stars, we do not (other than Donovan and a few other forwards). 100k+ cheering for the hometown boys. My 10 year old son says he isn't even going to watch after finding out the rosters. I asked him why not... "we're going to get killed."

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    The USMNT has never won in Mexico (Azteca) and has only one draw....so that is a bold prediction....
    I like being bold with my predictions. That way, if I'm right, people will think I know what I'm talking about.

And if your not....

I like being bold with my predictions. That way, if I'm right, people will think I know what I'm talking about.

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    And if your not....
    That's what the edit button is for!

LOL...well played...

That's what the edit button is for!